Water pump pliers Cobra® VDE 1,000 VAC~ and 1,500VDC8726250
Adjustment by shifting one jaw directly onto the workpiece: fast, reliable and comfortable handling, opening at the touch of a button away from the workpiece...All product information
Matching products (5)
Adjustment by shifting one jaw directly onto the workpiece: fast, reliable and comfortable handling, opening at the touch of a button away from the workpiece.
Fine adjustment for optimum adaption to different sizes of workpieces and comfortable handle width. Good access to the workpiece due to slim size of head and joint area.
Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low hand force required. The gripping surfaces are equipped with specially hardened teeth
- teeth hardness: approx. 61 HRC
- box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- guard prevents operators' fingers from being pinched
- chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- chrome-plated pliers
- handles insulated with multi-component grips, VDE tested
- insulation standard IEC 60900 DIN EN 60900
- can be used up to 1,000 VAC/1,500 VDC
- adjustment positins: 24 up to 50 mm or 2"
|Model:||VDE 1,000 V AC~|
|Size:||24 to 50 mm or 2"|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|