The TOX GD 37-4 gypsum plasterboard fixings are metal fixings with drill bit and distinct outer thread, with countersunk head to reduce the insertion depth.
They are used for mounting pictures, luminaires, electric switches, signs, light shelves, etc to single and double-sheet gypsum plasterboard panels in dry and interior construction. The fixings provide many advantages. The screws can be longer, fast and economic processing as the same bit can be used for turning in the fixing and the screw, a flush wall connection thanks to the distinct outer thread and no special tool or pre-drilling required. GD 37-4 are delivered in a box with 50 fixings.
With countersunk head 4.5 x 50 mm.
Mounting properties and tips:
Not suitable for tiled gypsum plasterboard.
Use only chipboard and self-tapping screws with ∅ 4.5 mm.
Minimum screw length = fixing length 32 mm + thickness of the object to be mounted
- GD 37 metal fixing with drill tip and pronounced external thread.
- Countersunk head reduces the insertion depth.
- For mounting plaster board and interiour finishing, paintings, lamps, switches, boards and shelves, etc.
- For single and double layered plasterboard panels for walls.
- Longer screws can be used.
- Because both the fixing and the screw use the same screwdriver bit it is time-saving.
- Quality screw guidance. Pronounced external threads ensures tight
- No special setting tools required, no pre-drilling required.
Not suitable for tiled plaster board.
Only to be used with chipboard and sheet screws with 4.5 mm diameter.
Min. screw length = fixing length 37 mm + mounting piece thickness
Scope of delivery:
- 50 x screw
- 50 x countersunk screw 4.5 x 50 mm
|Type:||Gypsum plasterboard fixing Spiral Plus|
|Matching screws:||Ø 4.5 mm|
Suitable for plasterboard